Saturday, October 1, 2011

Why one page web designs?


I always feel good when I see designs on csmania, cssline and in smashing magazine they always pick up best designs and became the source of inspiration for creative designs. Some days ago I was checking the websites in cssmania and found single page website; same time one question popped up in my mind; Is this possible to optimize these single page website? do they really don't require google help to drive the customer in or they are more fascinated towards social media or business network or there is chance to optimize the single page website at some extent. 


I want to know so I made following questionnaire to cover all major issues related to one page site (I tried to keep my questionnaire simple with limited question) 
1.   Why you opted the one page design?
2.   Do you want to build design studio or design company?
3.   What is your promotion strategy with this?
4.   Are you confident enough that your strategy will work with single page website?
5.   Would you remain forever single page website or turn into big portal?
6.   Anything else which I don't know but should know (I'll be grateful to your guidance)


When you are commenting on this blog post please send me your website address also...

2 comments:

polit2k said...

I use Joomla which is not for 1 page sites. See www.globalprintmonitor.com I has over 65,000 articles! I've not bothered much with SEO as our visitors are mostly those who submit articles too :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your comment and I really appreciate a person who are not slave of SEO and your site is good and having good content also :)