Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bright Sunday !

This is what I say to myself on every Sunday morning. I love this day from my childhood, I think this day always remained most amazing day of mine life till today. This day I can sleep till 8:00 or 9:00 AM, sometime 11:00 AM also, my parents always provided me liberty to enjoy this day as I like. After doing the day to day stuff I used to keep myself busy in foolish, creative, adventures task. Something which I did in my childhood on Sunday was one of the most memorable things of my life and taught me so much. 

From one Sunday, I understood how to help other to achieve their goals at the same time fulfilling own goals.

I Win you Win

This is the idea from my childhood on Sunday, it was "I Win You Win" with interesting story. I made this game to make sure that everybody win the toy which they want.

Near to my house there was small store which has the game zone and Chit Gifts (Children need to pick the chit from hundreds of chits and then gets the prize based on chit number, if chit has 10 number and then the price corresponding to 10 number in Chart will be the prize e.g. small racing car, doll, spider man etc ). 



We all love this game but I usually lost all my money but couldn't win which I need and what I won was useless to me. This frustration popped up great idea in my mind, as I couldn't win what I want so it is possible that some of my friends couldn't win what they want so I added the one flavor of mine in this chit game. 


Everybody has to give some amount to get their favorite toy from chart (Total collection most of the time remained Rs.10, less or more) and we purchase the chits from this amount and every contributor will pick one chit so we have more luck (  :) With the mentality, If one's luck is bad then it is possible that other will have good luck). If 'X' got the prize which selected by 'Y' then he can pass that toy to 'X' and if 'Z' wins the toy which is selected by 'Y' then 'Z' can give that toy to 'Y'. 

Next time only those people will select toy who didn't get their favorite toy from chart in first attempt. Everybody gives their best shot to win the toy which they want or other want. This process runs until we all have our favorite toys or we run out of money which we collected. Most of the time we lost all money but couldn't fulfill all member wish but always remained happy that our friends got what they need because of us and play together from the toys we win. We love to win but not only for ourself but for all.

"I was unaware of value of that Sunday's game which brought up my team building capability and let me learn - how to fulfill own goals by fulfilling other's?"

"Sunday is Bright and remain for me always"

No comments: