Sunday, October 9, 2011

Best Resources For Business Startups

I have zeal of being the serial entrepreneur and tried lots of time to start one but couldn't initiate till today. Whenever my zeal of being a entrepreneur start burning my appetite I start finding the resource which give me direction how to start the business, I always ended up with the good resources which can be so much helpful to start the business or to evolve my skills to be good marketer (helped me in my profession as business analyst). Following are the some resources which always kept me motivated to start the business one day.

My Favorite Business Magazines


1.      INC.COM




I am sure lots of people checked this website at least once in last 5 years but if somebody couldn't got the chance to check, please do visit this business magazine website or even subscribe it today (subscribe from http://tinyurl.com/3edfqqm ) It is wonderful website to find out bunch of good resource which can help you to build your business, marketing and strategic plans & about new business startup how they build their organization.


2.      Entrepreneur.com




This is one more fantastic business magazine which usually publish the best content covering the entrepreneurship, tech and marketing aspects. I think Entrepreneur magazine gone little further then the INC as it is now publishing the content and stories of INDIAN entrepreneurs also. This magazine is easily available in Indian market as well.


3.      Horward Business Review



Harvard Business Magazine is also one another good resource to find out good entrepreneurs idea and give you inspiration how you can free your legs to jump into entrepreneurship. This business magazine distinguish itself from other in one way, it is just not the magazine it works like school to learn entrepreneurship/management. They provide the online management courses and books also (I am also thinking to subscribe for Full Access worth $399.95)


I am sure these magazines will be enough to fulfill your initial hunger of information about how to start the business & take it to another level.


Tech & Startups


1.      Techcrunch.com




Techcrunch proved itself as the one of the most recognizable blog covering the startups, reviewing the new internet products and technology news. CrunchBase, TechCrunch's open database about start-up companies, people and investors, has become the leading statistical resource for technology companies and transactions.

2.      Mashable.com



Mashable is the largest independent online news site dedicated to covering digital culture, social media and technology. Mashable has one of the most engaged online news communities.


3.      AVC.com




This blog shows the business from the eys of VC (Venture Capitalist). When anybody becomes the VC, he always stayed at another end of table infront of Entreprenuer and nurture the entrepreneur in many ways, that's why Fred Wilson statred this blog and nurturing the business of others with his amazing VC insight.

My Favorite Entrepreneurial Books





I love books of this writer, as per my best knowledge he stand in the line of writer whose every single word in the book make some points and strikes right point every time. He used the purple cow to urge business people to put a Purple Cow into everything they build, they do, to create something truly noticeable. This skilled person is one of the best individual blogger as well.




Think and Grow Rich is a motivational personal development and self-help book written by Napoleon Hill and inspired by a suggestion from Scottish-American businessman Andrew Carnegie. This is the Old time book that still applies today.

3.      Rich Dad Poor Dad


This book is really amazing and it is like the traditional business books where author poured lots of information infront of reader and try to reach & every aspect of business & marketing. It is simple, narrative and powerful book.


My Favorite Entrepreneurial Songs


Val Emmich - "Get On With It"


                            


I am fan of this song sung by Val Emmich, it always remind me to stand tall whenever I get the failure & broken.


R Kelly I believe I Can Fly


                            


This is the song inspire you to break the monotonous boundaries of created by itself and fly upwards


Switcfoot - Dare You To Move 


                            


This always remind me to dare and change myself, my life and my goals. 


I hope above collection somehow help you :D. If you think that there is some more books, websites, songs, movies and other resource can be useful to startups, please share with me.


Help strartups

No comments: