Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Friend Entrepreneur & his spoken english classes @ Rs.99

Entrepreneurship, a word excites, energize and motivate us to do something with strong motive of changing the world. One of my friend, Vipin Shakya, deep dived into endless sea of entrepreneurship with his impressive business model. I am going to share some sneak peak about his business


Stepps, towards great leap (Check Website)
In this global era communication is so important and ENGLISH has become the main source. Our day to day life is slowly moving towards globalization which has put knowledge of English into streamline. Now a days English is not something which we use to show off our higher social status but it has become our need. Our jobs are pretty much depends upon how good we are in ENGLISH, All IT companies requires the employee who has the  good command over this native language (as I am talking about India) but this is not the case with IT only, most of the good reputed companies also have same need for their Manager, PR and higher management peoples.


By keeping this fact in mind my friend Vipin initiated Spoken English Classes with amazing state-of-the art center at AGRA (City of "TAJMAHAL").


I had a word with Vipin to know more about STEPSS:


Stepps in Vipin's word "Stepps is not just about spoken English institute; here I'll help students to cultivate leadership quality so they will get better jobs and lots of success on professional and personal grounds.


He also told me about his new Spoken Class package in which he is offering one month classes at just Rs.99/- so his classes can be in reach of every general public.


I am really amazed with his noble thought of running the classes at just mere fee of Rs.99/- for complete month. 


I am sure lucky 15 students will be more confident when they complete the one month classes, so if you want to enroll, enroll now.

No comments: